The concession is granted on the basis of the public tender issued by the competent ministry.
The deadline for the application is at least 45 days from the date when the public tender is published in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia. The public tender is successful if at least one valid application is submitted until the expiry of the tender deadline. The application is valid if it is submitted on time and if it fulfils all the requirements of the public tender.
One concessionaire is selected at the public tender, who ensures the implementation of public gene bank services for the entire period and the area of the granted concession.
The quality of implementation of tasks subject to the concession is considered at the selection of the concessionaire and is proven especially with the following criteria:
- professional qualification of persons;
- equipment and premises for implementing tasks;
- experience in the field of biodiversity in livestock protection;
- inclusion in international cooperation in the field of animal gene sources.
- Judicial remedy: Appeal
- Competent authority: Ministry of the Environment and Spatial Planning
Last updated: 7 years