The authorisation of the expert for protection against radiation for a natural entity
The natural entity can obtain the authorisation of an expert on protection against radiation in individual areas of protection against radiation for:
- providing expert opinion on the implementation of the assessment of the protection of exposed workers against radiation, work conditions of exposed workers, the scope of implementing the measures of protection against radiation in the observed and controlled areas, verifying the efficiency of those measures, regular calibration of the measurement equipment and verifying the usability of protection equipment;
- submission of contents determined in the regulation stipulating the training of exposed workers, interns, students, responsible persons for the protection against radiation and workers in organisation units for protection against radiation.
The areas of protection against radiation are:
- activities in health care and veterinary practice, where devices with ionising radiation (radiation) as the consequence of acceleration of particles (x-ray devices, particle accelerators) are used;
- activity in health care and veterinary practice where sealed and unsealed sources of radiation are use;
- individual activities outside health care and veterinary practice determined in the authorisation.
For acquiring an authorisation, the natural entity must submit the application at the ministry competent for health.
The application must contain:
- an indication of the area of protection against radiation;
- an indication of the scope of authorisation;
- evidence on education;
- work experience;
- professional references in the field of protection against radiation.
- Judicial remedy: Appeal
- Competent authority: Ministry of Health