Entry in the register of private higher education teachers
An individual must be entered in the register of higher education teachers which is managed by the ministry competent for higher education.
The entry in the register is performed on the basis of a written application of the higher education teacher.
An individual must fulfil the following conditions for entry in the register:
- they have obtained a title of higher education teacher;
- is not in an employment relationship;
- and no final decision of the competent authority has been issued to withdraw the licence for performing activities.
Independent cultural workers, private researchers and other natural persons who perform their activity as natural entities can be entered in the register if they have the title of a higher education teacher.
- Evidence of election to title of a higher education teacher
- Evidence that they are not employed
- Written statement that the personal information stated in the application and evidence may be used for the management of the register
- Evidence that the person has not been prohibited from pursuing the activity with a final decision
- Evidence of entry in the register or another record of private undertakings if it involves a person who pursues the activity as a private undertaking
- Judicial remedy: Appeal
- Competent authority: Ministry of Education, Science and Sport