Public authorisation for performing operational monitoring of surface waters
An authorisation is required for performing operational monitoring of surface waters.
The operational monitoring provider acquires the authorisation based on the application submitted at the Ministry of the Environment and Spatial Planning. After an administrative and content review, the authorisation to perform operational monitoring of surface waters is issued.
The application for the acquisition of the authorisation to perform operational monitoring of surface waters must contain data on the applicant and the indication of procedures and parameters.
After the acquisition of the authorisation, the provider of operational monitoring is entered in the register of monitoring providers. The authorisation is issued for maximum six years.
The authorisation for performing operational monitoring of surface waters can be issued if technical conditions are fulfilled.
- List of all parameters in the implementation of operational monitoring of surface water status with the indication of validated and documented methods of analysis, and of the limit of detection, limit of quantification and measurement uncertainty of the m
- Certificate of participation in testing programmes of professional competence for parameters
- Certificates of analyses of available reference materials that are representative of all collected samples and include suitable levels of concentrations according to environmental quality standards
- List of at least three studies for each reference or evidence of participation at expert seminars
- Judicial remedy: Appeal
- Competent authority: Ministry of the Environment and Spatial Planning
The authorisation can be re-issued based on the application submitted by the applicant.
Last updated: After six years