Permit to provide funeral services
An application for the issue of a permit to provide funeral services in the Republic of Slovenia must contain information on the meeting of conditions and the minimum standards and norms for the provision of funeral services.
An applicant can make an application for the issue of a permit to provide funeral services in the Republic of Slovenia by themselves or by completing the form below and attaching a scan of the supporting documents as stated in the form.
Every application must be accompanied by proof of payment of a fee for the application and decision in the amount of EUR 22.60 pursuant to the Administrative Fees Act; the fee should be paid into TRR SI56 0110-0100-0315-637, reference 11 21300-7111002. The applicant must send the application in electronic form to the e-mail address: gp.mgrt(at)gov.si.
The permit to provide funeral services is issued by the ministry responsible for the economy at the request of the applicant.
Acquisition of a permit
- Proof of registration to provide funeral services
- Proof of employing persons
- Proof of having a funeral vehicle for the transport of the deceased
- The applicant submits a statement and proof of ownership or lease of suitable premises for dealing with clients
- A statement and proof of having suitable premises for providing care for the deceased (a description of the premises and the floor plan, photographs showing that the requirements are met, proof of ownership of lease of the premises)
- The applicant submits a statement and proof of ownership or lease of a refrigeration unit
- A statement and proof of a transport coffin
- A statement that the applicant provides appropriate protection for employees in accordance with Article 7 of the Rules, and a statement that the assessment of the occupational health and safety risks has been carried out for the applicant in accordance with the regulations on occupational health and safety (the required proof is a copy of the assessment of the occupational health and safety risks showing
- A statement on the provision of basic funerals
- The approval of the competent municipality to carry out cremations
- Proof of the fee payment