Entry in the List of Notaries
Persons who meet the conditions to practice the profession of notary and are appointed by the minister responsible for justice are entered in the List of Notaries managed by the Chamber of Notaries of Slovenia.Prior to the appointment, the minister acquires the opinion of the Chamber of Notaries of Slovenia.
The Chamber of Notaries of Slovenia determines and publishes the date of the beginning of the notary's activities in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia.
Conditions and evidence
- Citizenship of the Republic of Slovenia Legal competence State legal exam Suitable education and work experience Trustworthy in respect of the practice of the profession of a notary Active knowledge of the Slovenian language Age limit Suitable equipment and premises
- Final decision on the appointment of the notary
- Copy of the insurance policy
- Minutes of the deposit of the signature, seal and stamp
- Certificate of preparation of the notarial electronic signature
- Copy of the minutes of the oath
- Personal identification information of the notary
- Professional or academic title of the notary
- Address of the head notary's office
- Code or reference number, and date of the decision on the appointment of the notary
- Telephone and fax number, and email address of the head notary's office
- Judicial remedy: Administrative dispute