Security ID card, safety control operator
The security ID card is a document used by the security personnel to show that they are licensed and authorised to directly perform private security services.
On the basis of the application, the security ID card shall be issued to the applicant for the type of work for which he is professionally trained and for which he meets the conditions.
Conditions and evidence
- Appropriate age Citizenship Security clearance Active knowledge of Slovenian Health and psychological ability Withdrawal of the service ID card Professional qualification and education
Acquisition of a permit
- Photocopy of the personal identification document or passport
- Evidence of professional competence (copy of a certificate or NVQ)
- Photo of the applicant
- Photocopy of the medical certificate of health and mental capacity
- Evidence of active knowledge of Slovenian
- Evidence of payment of administrative fee
- Evidence of payment of printed material
- Judicial remedy: Appeal
Last updated: Five years