Identity card, authorised engineer of security systems
An identity card is a document with which security staff prove that they have acquired a licence and are entitled to directly perform the tasks of private security.
On the basis of the application, an applicant is issued an identity card for the type of work for which they are professionally trained and meet all the conditions.
Conditions and evidence
- Appropriate age Professional competence and education Citizenship Security clearance Active knowledge of Slovenian Health and psychological ability Withdrawal of the service ID card
Acquisition of a permit
- Photocopy of the personal identification document or passport
- Evidence of professional competence (copy of a certificate or NVQ)
- Photo of the applicant
- Photocopy of the medical certificate of health, and mental and physical capacity
- Evidence of active knowledge of Slovenian
- Evidence of payment of administrative fee
- Evidence of payment of printed material
- Judicial remedy: Appeal
Last updated: Five years