Help with setting up your business
You did not find the required information on the website or you need more help?
Contact one of the persons available on this website.
- For additional general information in connection with establishment procedures for sole traders and LLCs, please refer to the officials at VEM officies.
- If you need information about establishment procedures for more complex legal forms of companies, please contact one of the notaries or attorneys listed.
- Additional information on conditions, procedures and permits connected with the performance of an individual activity or profession are available on the list of activities. Select the area that interests you and the competent authority that deals with this area.
- If you need only contact information about the competent authority, refer to the list of contacts of competent authorities.
- If you need help in finding staff or additional information about employment conditions, refer to the Employment Service of the Republic of Slovenia.
- Information in connection with applications and payments of contributions of employees, social insurance, disability and pension insurance connected with employment can be found at the Pension and Disability Insurance Institute na the Slovenian Health Insurance Institute
- Additional help with information on taxes and customs is offered by the Financial Administration of the Republic of Slovenia.
You may also refer to our Help & Support. We will guide you in the process of finding the competent authorities. They will help you find information about the conditions for performing activities in Slovenia. They will answer your questions related to the implementation of the Directive on Services in Slovenia. They will direct you to the appropriate websites on the Points of Single Contact portal.
Many different experts in various fields that deal with the establishment and management of companies are also available. Please, find the area that interests you in the catalogue.